Thursday, March 1, 2018

Thoughtful Thinking Thursday #130 ~A Place to Read and Recover

My body started dealing with a virus in the middle of November & lasted 9 weeks.
I guess my body needed the relaxing break from everything.
I'm still not 100%, but getting there. 
 
It took every last ounce of strength to pack for our Snowbird trip to Florida after Christmas.
If it hadn't been for Mr. G, we couldn't have gone when we did.
Now that it's over, I feel like I was in a box for 2 more weeks after we got to Florida.
We spent January on Cocoa Beach.
What a great place to spend in bed listening to the ocean.
I didn't miss much, because the weather was wet, cold. 
So cold they had a freeze and canceled school for a day!
We just stayed in and Mr. G made pizza!
We spent February in Port Charlotte where the pool was cold, 
but the weather in the 80s was perfect for reading a book.

Where would you like to read?
********
"THINK about it."
********

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.