Friday, April 29, 2016

Fun or Funny Fri Foto ~ It's That Time of the Year to Hang Newspaper in Your Window

Yes, it's that time of the year you might want to hang newspaper strips in your window.

The northern Indiana Amish say it helps keep the flies out.
 My first thought is some kind of chemical in the newspaper.
Why are they cut in strips?  
I'd think maybe to look nicer,
 but I don't think Amish worry much about that.
Maybe I should have posted this on a
 Thoughtful Thinking Thursday?
********************************************

  ****************************************
Thanks to the FREE program

 Photoscape for downsizing & watermarking photo & other alterations to pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.