Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Iron On Interfacing Ribbon Yard Sale Bargain

An Ohio 127 Yd sale bargain from last August.
Two rolls of iron on interfacing @ $3.00 each.  
I have no idea how many yards were in each roll.
Each were a bit soiled from dirt on the outer edges.
When trimmed off by the serger you can't tell.
One is perfect width for front interfacing or purse straps.
The larger one came in handy for interfacing the top edge of a gift bag.  I cut the stiffer wide strip in half.
So yeah, I don't let a little dirt bother me if I see the inside has never been touched.
Especially when one of these rolls cost as much or less than a package of  heavy iron on interfacing.
Lots of uses for these two bargain rolls.
I've already used them several times.
****************************************************

Thanks to the FREE program:



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.