Monday, April 9, 2012

Revisit Blind Swing Canopy

 You might find this post at several Linky Parties. Please check them out for some great ideas. 

Last week someone found a post I made last summer when I still only had one Follower and didn't go to Linky Parties.  It was placed on Pinterest and got shot around a little bit.  Since this is the time of year around here to be working on something like that, I thought I'd revisit Blind Swing Canopy.  Hope you can use some of the information and enJOY a brainstorm.


9 comments:

  1. Fabulous idea, Joy! Now I just need to get a swing. And a shade. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an excellent idea. Necessity is not only the mother of invention but creativity too. I wish I had somewhere to put a swing.
    Traci

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love great, functional and looks great. I guest you covered all the bases! So glad someone found it on Pinterest and refreshed some interest. Thanks for sharing your creative inspiration at Sunday's Best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea! Thanks for sharing at oopsey daisy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is an awesome idea. Thanks for sharing, I and brain storming now. I would like to invite you to stop by and share this at my Party the Sunday Round UP. @ http://www.arosiesweethome.com/
    Thanks
    Rose

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rose it was shared last week @ http://www.arosiesweethome.com/2012/04/sunday-round-up-4.html which I know is shared with 2 other blogs as well.

      Delete
  6. great idea. thank you for linking up to the Thursday hop. Sorry I'm behind in saying thank you. My recent post will explain my delay.Hope to see you again this Thursday. xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great idea! Thanks for sharing with us at Link It Up Thursday.

    ReplyDelete

Have a JOYful day!
Leave a comment or an email if you like.
I will enJOY either.
Please LEAVE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS if you need a reply.